Abatron Wood Epox
- Repair Rotted Wood: Fills and rebuilds missing sections of wood to help restore wood windows, doors, trim, columns, posts and other wood elements. Permanently restores damage caused by weather, water and much more.
- No Shrinkage: Easy to apply high-performance compound. Bonds permanently to the existing wood. Will not shrink, delaminate, crack, or crumble. Light weight and sag-resistant epoxy wood filler.
- 20 Minute Work Time: WoodEpox has a working time (pot life) of 20-30 minutes and can be mixed and molded by hand. The product is easy to sculpt, form, mold, and color. It can be applied in any thickness to rebuild missing wood. Disposable gloves are recommended.
- Mimics Wood: Once the epoxy hardens, it is easy to sand, saw, route, drill, nail, and paint.
- Safe to Use: This product is Greenguard certified, meaning that it has been found to contain virtually no VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and is safe for interior as well as exterior use. Contains no solvents or water. Very low odor.